Sales Jobs Near Me & How to Source Top Talent - San Francisco
Published on April 30th, 2023
Are you a sales manager in San Francisco on the hunt for top sales talent? With so many businesses in the Bay Area, it can feel daunting to find the right salespeople for your team. But don't fret – this guide will lead you through the best ways to find top performers in San Francisco, from job boards to networking events. Whether you're a seasoned sales manager or a new business owner, this guide will help you successfully source top-tier sales talent near you.
List of “Sales Jobs Near Me in San Franciso”
1. VAS Market Sales Manager - Hertz
The Market Sales Manager oversees and drives the Value-Added Services (VAS) sales, customer experience, Associate development and regulatory compliance as a member of the management team
2. Field Sales Account Manager - Formlabs
The Field Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and developing long-term relationships with customers
3. Sales Manager - ViacomCBS
Under the direction of the VP/Director of Sales, this position will co-manage the team to improve sales revenue across the CBS Local Media assets in the Bay Area and in its other Local Media markets
4. Senior Enterprise Sales Executive - NTT DATA Services
Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT DATA services
To find more such jobs and apply to these opportunities, click here.
Tips to Source Top Talent
- Utilize Job Boards - Job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor can be a goldmine for job seekers in San Francisco. These websites often allow you to post jobs for free, giving you the opportunity to attract a large number of applicants. When posting a job, be sure to include specific details about the position, such as experience requirements and desired skills. This will help attract candidates who are well-versed in the skills you require while also filtering out those who aren't.
- Attend Networking Events - Networking events are a great way to meet top sales talent in San Francisco. Local meetups are often tailored specifically to sales or business development, allowing you to meet professionals who are excited about your industry. Attend events related to your specific field to interact with salespeople who are passionate about the same things as you. You can also reach out to sales organizations or professional groups to find networking events that can help you source talent.
- Utilize Referrals - Referrals can often be the best way to find top sales talent in San Francisco. Leverage your current employees' networks by asking them for referrals or incentivizing them to help you find the right candidate. Utilize social media sites such as LinkedIn to find connections that may be a good fit for your position. Referrals can often be a great way to find candidates who have already been screened and recommended by others in your network.
- Leverage Recruiting Agencies - Recruiting agencies can help you source top sales talent by filtering out unqualified candidates and presenting you with only the best matches for your job opening. Hiring a recruiter can be a great option for businesses who don't want to spend hours sifting through resumes or attending networking events. Be sure to research recruiting agencies in your area to find one that specializes in sales recruiting.
- Consider a Digital Recruiting Platform - In addition to traditional recruiting methods, there are also digital recruiting platforms that can help you source top sales talent. Popular platforms such as AngelList and Hired help you find niche sales talent in San Francisco. These platforms often allow you to browse through candidate profiles and only engage with those that are a good fit for your position.
- Use EasySource - Recruiters often face challenges when it comes to finding top talent. However, the market offers several tools to assist in sourcing qualified candidates. EasySource is one such tool—a fully automated talent sourcing tool tailored to help recruiters discover sales and marketing professionals in the United States.
EasySource streamlines the recruitment process by providing recruiters with a user-friendly platform that allows them to easily search for candidates with just a few clicks. By incorporating embedded ChatGPT, recruiters can send highly personalized messages to candidates through various channels like email and LinkedIn. This feature significantly enhances candidate engagement.
Furthermore, EasySource assists recruiters in building a relevant candidate pool and prioritizing individuals based on their qualifications, experience, and skillset. This functionality enables recruiters to swiftly and effectively identify the most suitable candidates for the job. Additionally, EasySource offers advanced analytics, allowing recruiters to track the effectiveness of their recruitment efforts and make data-driven decisions to enhance their strategies.
In conclusion, by utilizing a talent sourcing tool such as EasySource, recruiters can simplify their recruitment processes, enhance candidate engagement, and ultimately find top talent more efficiently.
Finding top sales talent near you in San Francisco can be challenging, but it's not impossible. By utilizing job boards, attending networking events, leveraging referrals, using recruiting agencies, and considering digital recruiting platforms, you'll be able to successfully source top salespeople for your team. Don't be afraid to try new, innovative recruiting methods to find the best fit for your business. By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to building a successful sales team in San Francisco.
Radhika Sarraf is a content specialist and a woman of many passions who currently works at HireQuotient, a leading recruitment SaaS company. She is a versatile writer with experience in creating compelling articles, blogs, social media posts, and marketing collaterals.
Never Miss The Updates
We cover all recruitment, talent analytics, L&D, DEI, pre-employment, candidate screening, and hiring tools. Join our force & subscribe now!
Stay On Top Of Everything In HR