Job Title: Senior Java Developer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Java Developer with a minimum of 10 years of experience to join our team. This position is open to individuals with valid work authorization in the US, including US citizens, Green Card holders, EAD holders, and H1B visa holders. The salary for this role is $130,000 plus benefits ($120,000 plus benefits for H1B holders).
- Develop and maintain Java/J2EE applications, ensuring high-quality and efficient code.
- Utilize Web Services (SOAP and/or RESTful) with XML and/or JSON using libraries like jaxb, Jackson, gson, etc.
- Work with the Spring Framework (3.2 or higher, Spring 4.2) and Spring packages (Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management, Spring JMS).
- Proficient with Maven for project management.
- Experience in working with application servers such as Weblogic.
- Minimum 10+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Strong understanding of Web Services and data formats like XML and JSON.
- Solid experience with Spring Framework, including Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management, and Spring JMS.
- Proficiency in Maven for managing project dependencies.
- Familiarity with application servers, particularly Weblogic.
Location: This position is available in North Carolina (NC), Delaware (DE), Texas (TX), and New Jersey (NJ).
If you are a highly skilled Java Developer with extensive experience in the listed technologies and frameworks, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our projects while enjoying competitive compensation and benefits. Apply now to be part of our growing team!