Job Description: Senior Communications Manager (m/f/x) - Biotechnology
Work Location: Munich, Germany
Job Type: Permanent Employment - Full Time
Work Setup: Hybrid > 2-3 days/week in the office
Language: Fluent English (German advantageous)
- Develop and execute the internal and external communication strategy.
- Plan and implement communication initiatives across various channels.
- Act as a sparring partner to the management team for communication matters.
- Serve as the point of contact for media and press partners.
- Lead the relaunch of our business website.
- Manage the release of internal newsletters.
- Support various teams with sending out dedicated business newsletters.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the social media strategy (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Proficient writer with excellent style and ability to convey complex business topics to specific target groups in an appealing manner.
- Strong communicator and adept at networking.
- Experience in the biotech or pharma industry is a plus, but a quick ability to learn and adapt to new topics is essential.
- Creative mindset with a talent for developing innovative communication concepts.
- Ability to remain composed and organized in stressful situations while maintaining the flexibility to improvise as necessary.
- University degree in economics, social sciences, or communications.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a similar environment and role.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of German is a nice-to-have.
Note: The "m/f/x" in the job title represents an inclusive approach that welcomes candidates of all genders.