Job Title: SAP Basis Administrator
Location: Bremen or Hamburg (Germany)
Job Type: Permanent Employment - Full-time
Work Setup: Hybrid (80% home office - 20% office)
Sector: Agriculture Machinery Manufacturing
As a SAP Basis Administrator, you will be responsible for the smooth operation and support of SAP S/4HANA system landscapes. Your main tasks will include:
- Taking over SAP Basis activities in the context of an SAP S/4HANA implementation.
- Co-designing and supporting the operation of SAP S/4HANA system landscapes.
- Managing activities related to authorisation management.
- Operating and supporting the current SAP Solution Manager.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Completed commercial training or a university degree.
- At least three years of professional experience in the SAP Basis environment, ideally with knowledge in the basic support of SAP, ABAP, and Java system landscapes.
- Experience with S/4HANA systems and HANA databases.
- Familiarity with SAP Solution Manager and the operating systems Linux and UNIX.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, with strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- Fluency in German and very good knowledge of English.