Job Title: Product Development Senior Manager
WI Reports To: Quality Assurance & Process Improvement Senior Director Classification: Exempt
As the Product Development Senior Manager, you will lead and manage projects primarily at our Italian cheese plants. Utilizing your expertise in cheese making and product development, you will drive innovation and strategic initiatives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Drive Italian cheese product and new product development.
- Research and implement changes to cheese product functionality and processes.
- Provide leadership to address cheese make issues, problems, and defects.
- Coordinate cheese contest entries and provide technical support at plant locations.
- Work within a product lifecycle management framework for Italian cheese projects.
- Oversee pilot plant activities for research and new product development.
- Manage workload and priorities in the applications lab.
- Provide manufacturing operations with new product procedures.
- Coordinate the introduction of new product ideas into manufacturing.
- Offer technical support to various departments, including sales and quality.
- Travel to customer locations for input on product development.
- Act as a technical resource for Italian cheese manufacturing inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date on industry technology and trends.
- Identify strategic initiatives and opportunities for new product development.
- Ensure regular attendance and timely completion of duties.
- Frequent travel, up to 67% of the time.
Join our dynamic team and be part of our Italian cheese product development journey in Madison, WI. Apply now!