Job Title: MES Project Leader / MES Application Manager
Work Location: REMOTE - Poland (Warsaw)
Job Type: Permanent Employment or Contract
Work Setup: Fully Remote - 4-week traveling required per year
Language: Fluent English
As the MES Project Leader / MES Application Manager, you will play a key role in leading projects and managing MES systems for our client, a leading manufacturer in the plastic industrial manufacturing sector. Reporting directly to the BIT team lead, you will collaborate with various stakeholders both within and outside the organization. Your main responsibilities will revolve around setting up, analyzing, designing, testing, and deploying MES systems based on the MPDV HYDRA solution. Additionally, you will ensure the existing installations are up to date and provide necessary support. A crucial aspect of the role is understanding the interfaces between different systems and staying updated with the latest state-of-the-art technologies.
1. Deliver MES projects on time, within budget, and with the required quality.
2. Manage resources for project implementation.
3. Prepare and maintain project documentation, including initiation, delivery plans, and budgets.
4. Handle relationships with suppliers both within and outside the Group.
5. Analyze and define solutions within the Incident and Change Process.
6. Understand business needs and propose areas for improvement.
7. Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
8. Recommend technical solutions.
9. Demonstrate knowledge of IT and state-of-the-art technologies.
10. Take responsibility in 2nd level support.
11. Conduct training sessions for key users.
1. 5+ years of experience with MES systems, preferably "MPDV HYDRA."
2. Good understanding of state-of-the-art production processes.
3. Familiarity with production quality processes.
4. Knowledge of data relational models.
5. Experience in project management.
6. Ability to manage client expectations effectively.
7. Experience in managing multiple external partners concurrently.
8. Strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality.
9. Willingness to travel.
10. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
11. A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
12. Fluent in English.