Job Description: ERP Project Leader / ERP Consultant
Work Location: REMOTE - Poland (Warsaw)
Work Setup: Fully Remote - 4 week traveling is required per year
Language: Fluent English
As an ERP Project Leader / ERP Consultant , you will be reporting directly to the team lead. Your primary responsibility will be to lead projects with different stakeholders both within and outside of the group. You will handle escalations, make critical decisions, and ensure the successful delivery of projects on time. Your role will involve analyzing, designing, testing, and deploying company requirements, as well as understanding the dependency between different systems and utilizing state-of-the-art technologies.
1. Deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the highest quality standards.
2. Manage and allocate resources for project-related activities.
3. Prepare and maintain all project documentation, including initiation, delivery plans, and budgets if required.
4. Handle supplier relationships within and outside of the Group.
5. Analyze and define solutions within the Incident and Change-Process frameworks.
6. Comprehend the business issues and data challenges and propose areas of improvement.
7. Develop functional and system design specifications and recommend technical solutions.
8. Possess deep knowledge of IT state-of-the-art technologies.
9. Provide 2nd level support responsibilities.
10. Assist other projects led by different project leaders.
1. 8+ years of experience as a Dynamics BC (NAV) project leader, developer, or consultant.
2. Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes, and businesses.
3. Familiarity with data relational models.
4. Proficiency in developing and debugging in C/AL and AL.
5. Knowledge of project management principles.
6. Ability to effectively manage client expectations.
7. Experience in managing multiple external partners concurrently.
8. Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
9. Excellent team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
10. Hands-on mentality and ability to travel as needed.
11. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
12. Fluent in English is a must.