Experience: 1-2 years
I. Job Description
- Perform diagnosis and repair on vehicles and equipment at Company facilities.
- Maintain a high standard of professional competence in work quality, product knowledge, and customer service
- Execute a wide range of duties related to vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair.
II. Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a minimum set of required tools.
- Have 1-2 years of direct mechanic experience on heavy trucks or equipment OR a combination of experience and vocational training or technical school degree/certificate.
III. Desired Job Qualifications
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of direct mechanic experience on heavy trucks or equipment.
- Ability to perform vehicle lubrication systems and D.O.T. safety inspections.
- A dependable team player with a positive attitude.