C trader

Experience: 5+ years

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Job Description: C++ Trader and Team Lead

Job Type: Full-time

Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Role Overview:

We are seeking a talented and experienced C++ Trader and Team Lead to join our dynamic team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will have a hands-on approach, spending 70% of your time collaborating closely with our traders and research team to enhance our algorithmic trading success. The remaining 30% of your time will involve leading a team of 3-5 developers to improve existing and develop new trading algorithms while expanding our proprietary trading system.


  • Collaborate closely with traders and research teams to drive algorithmic trading success.
  • Enhance and devise cutting-edge trading algorithms while contributing to the expansion of our proprietary trading system.
  • Lead a team of 3-5 developers, guiding them in algorithm development and system building.
  • As our proprietary trading system evolves, shift the development team towards a "quant development" role, actively participating in the research of trading algorithms.
  • Engage in system design and network protocols to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
  • Demonstrate strong Computer Science fundamentals to tackle complex algorithmic challenges.
  • Leverage your expertise in C++ and Python to implement efficient and scalable trading solutions.
  • Utilize your knowledge of CPU architecture to optimize algorithm performance.
  • Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies to continuously enhance our trading strategies.
  • Collaborate with various teams to ensure seamless integration of algorithms and trading strategies.


  • 5+ years of experience in C++ development within the financial industry, preferably in algorithmic trading.
  • Proficiency in Python for scripting and data analysis.
  • Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and algorithm design.
  • Knowledge of system design and network protocols to build robust trading systems.
  • Familiarity with CPU architecture and optimization techniques for algorithm performance.
  • Demonstrated ability to lead a team of developers effectively.
  • Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced trading environment.
  • Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.

Submit Your Application